As we greet the arrival of this holy month, we wanted to extend our warmest wishes to you and your loved ones. May this Ramadan come to you with peace, joy, blessings and God’s forgiveness.
What’s happening this Ramadan?
In this blessed month, we’ll be slowing down our consulting and teaching and amping up community service, Ibada, and charity projects. Every week of Ramadan I’ll send you an email with updates on a few choice projects I’m supporting this month.
- Standing Clients: Services will continue until the 14th of April.
- One time calls: Calls can be scheduled until the 31st of March. After the 31st there will be no call appointments until May 1st.
- Speaking Engagements: No new engagements for the month of Ramadan will be added after March 20th.
- A number of in-person events in local mosques and universities are scheduled for Ramadan.
- A schedule will be sent over email soon, and will be posted here as well.
Charity and Sadaqa Opportunities:
- There are a number of orgs I will be advertising over social media, email, and in person that are worthy of donations.
- As always, I get not financial benefit from any of the orgs I promote.
- [List of orgs and projects to be added soon]
Finally, we wanted to express our heartfelt gratitude for all the well wishes, trust and support you have offered us over the years. As the Prophet said, “Whoever does not thank the people has not thanked God.” We are honored to have you as part of our community, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.
Once again, Ramadan Mubarak to you and your loved ones!
Joe and the JoeBradford.net Team